Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch New Model S Sunshade Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Sunroof Sunshade for Model S 🚗💨. This sunshade combines new technology ice crystal refraction material. Effective Heat Insulation with easy installation.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 3 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Upgrade Built-In Reflective Sunroof Sunshade For Model S

Product link: click here

Product pictures:
Black Model S sunroof sunshade
model s sunshade01.jpg

Beige Model S sunroof sunshade
model s sunshade02.jpg

Material:
model s sunroof sunshade.png

Effect:
model s sunshade3.png

Features:
Upgrade Built-in Reflective Fabric: Effective heat insulation
Split Design: Won't sag
Easy Installation
Easy Folding and Storage

Lottery quota:

3 for Model S 2021-2024 car owners

How to Participate:

Simply drop a comment below sharing which color you want to try.

Requirements:
Own Tesla Model S 2021-2024

End date:

April 7, 2024

Well, I pulled mine out of the package yesterday and tried to install - not even close to the correct measurements. I would call this a total fail. If the intent was to send to some users for free, have them get all excited and post about it - the opposite happened. Two shipments, two abject failures. Unfortunately this now makes me want to never order anything from Teslaunch (plus the negative experience I did have ordering something from them already). Bummer.

Reactions: bandido
I received the sunshade today. But, unfortunately, it still doesn’t fit. Now it seems a little bit too large, and the curvature on the front is not quite right. I’ve attached some photos, but this was in my garage, so the lighting is a bit off.

This first pic shows the fit on the passenger side. As you can see, there is a large gap in the front, and the excess hangs over the side.

View attachment 1049672

This is the view from the drivers side:
View attachment 1049673
Thank you very much for your feedback once again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will take this issue seriously. We have re-measured the data with our R&D team and changed suppliers. Before the third confirmation, we will temporarily remove this product from sale. It will not be available online until the third version's data is improved.

We apologize again to our fans for letting you down. Your feedback is our greatest motivation to move forward. We will take this seriously and make improvements.

Thank you for your support! If you still need it when the third version is released, we will arrange for a third delivery.

Reactions: f308gt4
Thank you very much for your feedback once again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will take this issue seriously. We have re-measured the data with our R&D team and changed suppliers. Before the third confirmation, we will temporarily remove this product from sale. It will not be available online until the third version's data is improved.

We apologize again to our fans for letting you down. Your feedback is our greatest motivation to move forward. We will take this seriously and make improvements.

Thank you for your support! If you still need it when the third version is released, we will arrange for a third delivery.

No worries. Stuff happens, and I think the change in suppliers may be a good move for you. Let us know when the third version is released, I am definitely willing to keep testing until it’s right.

Well, I pulled mine out of the package yesterday and tried to install - not even close to the correct measurements. I would call this a total fail. If the intent was to send to some users for free, have them get all excited and post about it - the opposite happened. Two shipments, two abject failures. Unfortunately this now makes me want to never order anything from Teslaunch (plus the negative experience I did have ordering something from them already). Bummer.
We apologize for the poor shopping experience you had. Regarding this product, we once again apologize to our fans for not meeting your expectations. We have re-measured the dimensions with our technical team and changed suppliers. This product has been taken off the shelves until the third version passes testing.

If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let us know. Your feedback is our greatest motivation for improvement.

Is this product DOA? There's been no response from the Vendor after the 2nd iteration. I was actually interested in the user reviews of this product.
Hello! We're sorry that the second version has disappointed our fans. We are currently working with the technical department to remeasure the data and replace the supplier. Until the third version passes testing, we have taken this product off the shelves. Any updates will be communicated to our fans as soon as possible. Once again, we apologize and thank you for your previous support!

No worries. Stuff happens, and I think the change in suppliers may be a good move for you. Let us know when the third version is released, I am definitely willing to keep testing until it’s right.
Thank you very much for your support and understanding. We are currently in communication with the new supplier. We will inform you of any updates as soon as possible.