Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Paint Protection Film

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Isn't the XPEL meant to be replaced, or am I misthinking the warranty on them! :)

Mic you read through the warranty that comes with it it says it's warranted against "XPEL warrants XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Covered defects include: yellowing, staining, cracking, blistering and delaminating. This warranty does not extend coverage to damage caused by normal wear and tear, road debris impact, accidents, collisions or intentional damage of any kind."

a few places mine has peeled up and has had to be replaced. But they won't replace it if a rock tears through.

Mic you read through the warranty that comes with it it says it's warranted against "XPEL warrants XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Covered defects include: yellowing, staining, cracking, blistering and delaminating. This warranty does not extend coverage to damage caused by normal wear and tear, road debris impact, accidents, collisions or intentional damage of any kind."

a few places mine has peeled up and has had to be replaced. But they won't replace it if a rock tears through.

Thanks, just picked up mine from Accutint Bellevue. As well as tint, full front, rear bumper hatch edge, and opti coat for remainder, I had CF vinyl for nosecone and side indicators. The did a great job overall, and splendid job of aligning the pattern and cutting out the emblem. Very impressed. AAA and a Prime/passport discounts don't stack, though 15% off their prices was nice.

XPEL is unnoticeable, though couple of photos of the CF on nosecone: opted for black, not gray as it's subtler imo
image.jpg

image.jpg