Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel - Full or Partial Front

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It depends on the angle you look at it and the color can make it better/worse regarding visibility. Typically you'll start to see swirl marks on the unprotected area before you noticed the line from other things.

We usually recommend at the minimum a full front end on tesla's. Another option if you're trying to cut costs may be front bumper, headlights, full hood and partial fenders

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding pricing, typically depending on your location/part of the country a full front end varies from 1795-2200..may I ask where you're having it installed?

I had my xpel ultimate full front done here for $1395:

Invisiguard Clear Bra - 104 Photos - Auto Detailing - Fishermans Wharf - Belmont, CA - Reviews - Yelp

He wasn't the cheapest, but he got by far the best reviews. The SF Bay Area is probably one of the most expensive places to have this done so I'd be shocked at anything over what I paid anywhere else in the country.

I had my xpel ultimate full front done here for $1395:

Invisiguard Clear Bra - 104 Photos - Auto Detailing - Fishermans Wharf - Belmont, CA - Reviews - Yelp

He wasn't the cheapest, but he got by far the best reviews. The SF Bay Area is probably one of the most expensive places to have this done so I'd be shocked at anything over what I paid anywhere else in the country.

Good for you. MA ain't cheap, though. Xpel is also needed here/perhaps more in demand than most places in the country...which is why they may charge a premium.

I had my xpel ultimate full front done here for $1395

That is a hell of a price if it included paint correction. As mentioned before I did paint correction, full front Xpel and CQuartz over the whole car for $3,050 (cash). I was only going to do partial and because of this thread changed it at the last minute to full front. I'm glad I did.

It is coming out of the shop today.

Here it is all done. (7 days to full cure).

1424275_10208415567857691_3177303812335819263_n.jpg

Last edited:
That is a hell of a price if it included paint correction. As mentioned before I did paint correction, full front Xpel and CQuartz over the whole car for $3,050 (cash). I was only going to do partial and because of this thread changed it at the last minute to full front. I'm glad I did.

It is coming out of the shop today.

Here it is all done. (7 days to full cure).

View attachment 106740

Looks great! I don't know why I can't tell but is that Titanium or Midnight Silver?

that looks great. i just did a OptiCoat Pro Plus and it looks absolutely amazing when it's clean. like a deep lush mirror. not sure it was worth the $1,200, only time will tell on that one.

i don't do enough highway driving to justify Xpel film on the front. rock chips aren't a big enough threat to me.

I picked up my midnight silver metallic 70D last night from Ben at Quintessential Car Care in Burlington, MA. Ben and his team did an EXCELLENT job. The car looks amazing. I will post pictures just as soon as I can snap a good one in the daylight. I went with a full front and rear bumper xpel, opticoat the entire car, full tint, painted drums (black) and calipers (dark red). Looks amazing. Ben does a great job. Highly recommend.