Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT: My 2023 MY 21" Uberturbines for 19" Gemini or other 19" wheels/tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grand Rapids, Michigan, talking delivery this month on Model Y Performance with 21" Uberturbines. Looking to trade for 19" Gemini or other 19" wheels with tires, prefer straight swap with no need for any TMPS efforts. Will want cash my way depending on the wheels you have. I can potentially come to Chicago or Detroit area or other location within reasonable range. Thanks!

Grand Rapids, Michigan, talking delivery this month on Model Y Performance with 21" Uberturbines. Looking to trade for 19" Gemini or other 19" wheels with tires, prefer straight swap with no need for any TMPS efforts. Will want cash my way depending on the wheels you have. I can potentially come to Chicago or Detroit area or other location within reasonable range. Thanks!
I have a Model y performance with 22k miles and my back tires are shot, it came with Pirelli zeros so I just bought 19” wheels off element wheels and got some tpms sensors off Amazon. I just wanted a unique wheel instead of the tsportlines.

Attachments

• 49804135-BFF0-4794-83DD-06EF57F251B0.jpeg
    49804135-BFF0-4794-83DD-06EF57F251B0.jpeg
    628.9 KB · Views: 56