Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired WTB: Powerwall 2.0 Wall Mounting Bracket [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call up your local installers. Often these get tossed out because the powerwalls get installed in pairs, on the ground. A local solar+battery installer should have a spare, or should be able to get you one after they complete an installation.

Call up your local installers. Often these get tossed out because the powerwalls get installed in pairs, on the ground. A local solar+battery installer should have a spare, or should be able to get you one after they complete an installation.
Thanks for the reply, I tried over 20 local installers in the Bay Area and they either never got back to me or told me they didn't have extras unfortunately. It's been very frustrating, as it's basically the last piece I need to put my installation together.

Thanks for the reply, I tried over 20 local installers in the Bay Area and they either never got back to me or told me they didn't have extras unfortunately. It's been very frustrating, as it's basically the last piece I need to put my installation together.

Amazing, considering that they routinely install them and should just be able to set one aside for you when they do a ground-based install.

Status
Not open for further replies.