Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired WTB Plaid S in Late December [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul's post probably sounds a lot like some sort of phishing scam... I assure you it is not. I have known Paul for over 20 years and he's the real deal.

If the right car comes up anywhere near me, I'll likely show my face to prove this deal is legit. I've made drives to look at (and buy) vehicles for Paul in the past and would again.

Pending - Started the purchase process on something else this morning that wasn’t quite what I was looking for, but the deal was too good to pass up on. Probably will be back looking for a good Plaid again before too long though.

-Paul

I have a 2021 plaid with unplugged performance upgraded rotors and pads. I upgraded to a oem round steering wheel. It’s white with black interior. It’s on stock 19s . I currently have 18k on it. Ceramic coated. Front hood and fenders, mirrors have ppf. I put a carbon fiber skid plate on it. Full tint. Perfect condition. No FSD tho. Not worth it!
I’m looking to sell in December. I’m in Northern California by Sacramento

Sounds like my kind of car (except for no FSD - Yes, it suck as-is. It scares me daily and I fight with it often but I'm hopeful that it will eventually live up to expectations). I did buy the deal that I couldn't pass up on, and then ordered a new Performance Y to transfer the FSD over to so no longer looking for a Plaid currently. Best of luck with your sale!

-Paul

Reactions: Evil EV
I have a 2021 plaid with unplugged performance upgraded rotors and pads. I upgraded to a oem round steering wheel. It’s white with black interior. It’s on stock 19s . I currently have 18k on it. Ceramic coated. Front hood and fenders, mirrors have ppf. I put a carbon fiber skid plate on it. Full tint. Perfect condition. No FSD tho. Not worth it!
Not to hijack this thread...but I'm interested in your Plaid if priced fairly? I live in Yuba City and work out of Sactown. Feel free to contact me when your ready to sell.

how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.