Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB or Trade 21in Grey Turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cnasty

Jun 20, 2016
Dallas
Looking to pick up a set of these and would prefer locally in Texas within 5-7 hours of DFW but open for shipping for the right price.

I have a set of 19in Slipstreams with 11k Miles with no scratches curb rash or any other cosmetic defects if anyone looking to trade and then cash on top.

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: scharlesjr
They are more aggressive for performance and offer better handling. They came on the P85+ cars and some of the P85D etc. They are wider in the rear than the front. It's common for performance vehicles to have them. The downside is you can't rotate them front to rear.

They are more aggressive for performance and offer better handling. They came on the P85+ cars and some of the P85D etc. They are wider in the rear than the front. It's common for performance vehicles to have them. The downside is you can't rotate them front to rear.

Thanks for the feedback.

I think I want squared after doing a little more research.

Still looking!