Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 2022 Model S LR carbon fiber spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume he talking about the OEM carbon fiber spoiler from the Plaid. If so, there is only 1 version. I am waiting for my carbon spoiler to get made - once that happens I will be removing my spoiler from my 2022 Plaid and selling it. Reach out in 2-3 weeks if interested.

Finally removed the spoiler from my 2022 Plaid as my aftermarket spoiler just arrived. Local pickup in San Diego only - first come, first served. PM me for details.

Condition is flawless, made in Italy, just need to clean adhesive off and apply fresh adhesive.

Attachments

• IMG-4269.JPG
    IMG-4269.JPG
    621.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG-4266.JPG
    IMG-4266.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG-4261.JPG
    IMG-4261.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG-4259.JPG
    IMG-4259.JPG
    689.2 KB · Views: 128
That’s what I was afraid of. I bought their carbon fiber seat backs. I’m hoping fitment will be ok…

2nd batch came in...same as the first batch...gaps at the end. I've decided to just get a refund and put the stock spoiler back on. Bummer. On the other hand the RPM carbon mirror caps fit great. Gus from RPM said the larger carbon parts are just hard to get 100% perfect so small gaps are sometimes unavoidable.