Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 2014 or 2015 85 w/ AP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Peterwyu

Jul 19, 2015
Cupertino, CA
Looking for 2014, or 2015 S85 with the following options:
· Tech Package w/ AP (required)
· NextGen Seats (nice to have)
· Active Air Suspension (nice to have)
· Panoramic Roof (nice to have)

Looking for 2014, or 2015 S85 with the following options:
· Tech Package w/ AP (required)
· NextGen Seats (nice to have)
· Active Air Suspension (nice to have)
· Panoramic Roof (nice to have)

I just did this too. Looked for about 4 weeks. Found the one for me. It took a long time and I had to be ready to pounce when I found it. PM me if you want to know what I learned. We can go voice to voice...I still find that the best way to ask and answer questions. I learned a lot in my search and am happy to share if it is at all helpful to you.

I found an S85 with tech, autopilot matte obeche and lighting packages. Textile seats, no Pano, no air suspension. 12,000 miles when I picked it up. Ten months old Dec 2014 build.

They're out there. Just be read to move fast. I'm very pleased and 100% confident I picked the right one.
The only thing I wish the car had is the next gen seats. I didn't want pano (leaks and squeaks and not my thing), and air suspension (never had one and never thought "if only I had air suspension"). So except for the next-gen seats, I got exactly what I wanted in one 3 colors (wanted dolphin gray, titanium or blue...got gray).