Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrecked p85d with only 201 miles!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were considering bidding, but our dealer buddy couldn't register with copart. :-/
Copart is a real scammy business though. I wouldn't give them a penny until you have the car ready to load on to your trailer.
Fees are astronomical as well.

Here's a story: guy inspected a Model S and verified battery was there and good. Bid and won. Had Copart arrange for delivery. Car arrived with no battery. Copart said too bad so sad.

Another story, I know of Model S's on there, person bought two, one front damage one rear. Cut in half. Welded together. Put back on Copart on one of the VIN's without a word.

I was wondering if $25k was low enough for you. :)

Update:
Two good wheels, silver body panels, and rear taillight assemblies might be useful to me as well. Hmm.

Considering I could break apart the pack and such, and I want the center and dash screens, and the 10kW charger unit for some reverse engineering fun, I'd go in on this at $25k probably. But, my budget for random super expensive projects has kind of been exhausted by my solar project, so, that'd be about top of the mark for now, if at all. ;)