Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whoo, ahead-of-time delivery!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

chillaban

May 5, 2016
Bay Area
I am super stoked — my advisor confirmed I'll be taking delivery of my new Inventory S100D tomorrow morning. From placing the deposit to the confirmed delivery date, less than 5 days. The ETAs varied from yesterday to the end of the month :D

See, sometimes the Windows Vista progress dialog does work out in your favor!

(I know, I probably jinxed it, and a sinkhole will open up overnight and devour my car or something…)

Yeah I will say, this second delivery process has been absolutely amazing. I had a rough time with my DS last time, but this time I'm 100% satisfied with the whole process:

- Remarketing gave me a very fair, no-hassle offer for my current Tesla. The offer was done through email using telematics, and the appraisal was done just by taking some photos of the car, and confirmed at the same offer. I took the car to Carmax and one other place and both came back with lower offers.
- The Owner Loyalty Advisor I was working with was top notch. I hesitated for months, showing interest and then chickening out, and he never lost patience with me, and took me seriously every time I said I wanted to try the trade-in again. He was very helpful in locating an inventory match.

Crossing my fingers that tomorrow goes smoothly :)