Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't look like it, but your pic looks more like mine than these:

View attachment 1043676

Almost looks like shorter bolts.
Yeah, weird..... mine don't have that rounded end at all and he did say 24' LR mines a 23' LR, not sure whey they would add length to the studs considering the wheel specs haven't changed. Only way to know is bust out the ruler and see how much would be exposed after the 15-25mm spacer added. 🤷‍♂️

did you cut the rear wheel's studs, because my 2024 MXLR rear sticks out a lotView attachment 1043623

Just tweaked my lowering links (lower) yesterday. My rears look like this, but my fronts are more like the other picture with the flat ends.

I have not done any measurements yet, but when I install my square winter wheel set (9J*20, ET 40), I'm considering a 35 mm rear and maybe a 20 mm front.

So here we are again… now running spacers on my 2023 Model X LR w/ new aftermarket Martian MW05 wheels. 👽

View attachment 1043551

They are Model S specd, 20x9.5” +40 and 20x10.5” +40 so I added spacers to get them nice and flush along with my N2ITIVE lowering links. 👌🏻

Tried 15mm front and 20mm rear but poked a bit too much in the rear (that’s what she said 😆) so went 15mm all around.

Perfect IMO with reusing the OEM 265/45/20 & 275/45/20 tires. ✅

View attachment 1043545

The comparable spec wheels WITHOUT using spacers would be 20x9.5 +25 & 20x10.5 +25, but I got these 50% off so I’m happy either way. Taken them up to 125+ mph, smooth and confident. 🤫

That's an odd wheel config. Usually the offset changes with wheel width, so the wheel "pokes" equally front and rear.

willtheyfit.com says my new 9" wheels front and rear in a square setup, will have 18 mm less poke on the rear. My wheels (no tires) come in next week so we'll see how bad it looks, and if I want to mess with spacers. I know I don't want to have to cut off studs, since I'm still running the 20" cyberstream wheels without spacers for summer.

That's an odd wheel config. Usually the offset changes with wheel width, so the wheel "pokes" equally front and rear.

willtheyfit.com says my new 9" wheels front and rear in a square setup, will have 18 mm less poke on the rear. My wheels (no tires) come in next week so we'll see how bad it looks, and if I want to mess with spacers. I know I don't want to have to cut off studs, since I'm still running the 20" cyberstream wheels without spacers for summer.

Correct.... Since these are Model S spec wheels they actually DO bring the rear out +5mm more than the OEM 19" or 21" to be more flush than OEM.

+40 Martian Front/Rear vs. +40 OEM Front / +45 OEM Rear

18mm is huge IMO, they'll really be sunken... I was looking originally to do 9.5" square but could never find a design I wanted in that size or a price I was willing to pay for custom. 🤷‍♂️

1716827992425.png

Reactions: towndrunk
Correct.... Since these are Model S spec wheels they actually DO bring the rear out +5mm more than the OEM 19" or 21" to be more flush than OEM.

+40 Martian Front/Rear vs. +40 OEM Front / +45 OEM Rear

18mm is huge IMO, they'll really be sunken... I was looking originally to do 9.5" square but could never find a design I wanted in that size or a price I was willing to pay for custom. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1051073

The winter wheels I have coming in next week are UberTurbine replicas. 20 x 9, with 40 mm offset. Only weight I know is 33 lbs including box, so hopefully lighter than Teslas. I loved these on my PY and didn't want to mess with used rims with curb rash and wrong size tires, plus needing an adapter.

1716832040655.png

• Helpful
Reactions: NJturtlePower