Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will Tesla come back like?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the shut down Tesla may have the time to hone their skills and get to all those little speed bumps they never had a chance to get to because they where too busy pumping out vehicles. Image this company having time to prefect perfection. Our patience's I hope may be rewarded. Hoping Tesla comes back strong and better than ever. Start making those million mile batteries I want them in the Y. We could assume production will ramp reasonably quickly once they return.

With the shut down Tesla may have the time to hone their skills and get to all those little speed bumps they never had a chance to get to because they where too busy pumping out vehicles. Image this company having time to prefect perfection. Our patience's I hope may be rewarded. Hoping Tesla comes back strong and better than ever. Start making those million mile batteries I want them in the Y. We could assume production will ramp reasonably quickly once they return.
There is a potential recession coming, best will be then to deliver the SR version earlier than scheduled.

Reactions: Bikeman
There is a potential recession coming, best will be then to deliver the SR version earlier than scheduled.
I suggest you read the history of the influenza pandemic of 1918; our flu. Stop this BS doom and gloom that the world is going to end in a forum that was not meant for it. The world will survive and wiser for it. We need to chill and stay a home for a couple of weeks. Appears not all understand that message. Let the evil drift over would be best for all and yes 2 weeks no pay the governments are trying to help. As far as OTing conversations that can get people through the two week off you spread bad news. I have the net and can read.

What do you think Tesla may help with? Any suggestions?