Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What offset to use for aftermarket wheel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i'm looking at some Signature Wheels SV104, 304S and I was wondering how to figure out what's the most aggressive offset I can get for the X.

It's going to be 21x10 all across (so i can rotate them).

I can't tell if I'm able to go ET27 or even more aggressive than that.

Is there an online simulator to find out?

So i'm looking at some Signature Wheels SV104, 304S and I was wondering how to figure out what's the most aggressive offset I can get for the X.

It's going to be 21x10 all across (so i can rotate them).

I can't tell if I'm able to go ET27 or even more aggressive than that.

Is there an online simulator to find out?

Usually vendors know by what they have done in the past and test fitting.

You can browse what other owners have done as well.

OR you can just buy a tool like this and get your own specs. You will still need to account for the proper tire, but as far as wheel offsets this would be it IMO.

Seen some eBay versions closer to $50.

My opinion would be if you're going to spend big bucks on Signature Wheels why bother with a square fitment, just go custom flush offsets front and rear and it is what it is. Staggered was the way the vehicle was designed and any time you go extra fat in the front wheels you're efficiency/range will really suffer which defeats the point of some nice lightweight forged wheels.

Reactions: towndrunk
Usually vendors know by what they have done in the past and test fitting.

You can browse what other owners have done as well.

OR you can just buy a tool like this and get your own specs. You will still need to account for the proper tire, but as far as wheel offsets this would be it IMO.

Seen some eBay versions closer to $50.

My opinion would be if you're going to spend big bucks on Signature Wheels why bother with a square fitment, just go custom flush offsets front and rear and it is what it is. Staggered was the way the vehicle was designed and any time you go extra fat in the front wheels you're efficiency/range will really suffer which defeats the point of some nice lightweight forged wheels.

Reactions: NJturtlePower