Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does $CPF0 mean?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new? My invoice has CPF1 on it, but no mention of what it actually is (I had to Google it myself)

I'm more inclined to think it's just an invoice snafu than something you need to worry about. I've not heard of a new car being delivered without premium connectivity, including SR+ which I believe gets 30 days.

Brand new? My invoice has CPF1 on it, but no mention of what it actually is (I had to Google it myself)

I'm more inclined to think it's just an invoice snafu than something you need to worry about. I've not heard of a new car being delivered without premium connectivity, including SR+ which I believe gets 30 days.
Thanks

CPF0 is standard (non premium) connectivity.

CPF1 is premium but only for cars that have it free and for life. It won't have both set on the car. You can subscribe for premium but thats not included in the option codes directly.

CPF0 is standard (non premium) connectivity.

CPF1 is premium but only for cars that have it free and for life. It won't have both set on the car. You can subscribe for premium but thats not included in the option codes directly.
That's strange. My final invoice definitely has CPF1 on, and my car tells me my premium subscription expires next year when I would've expected it to.

That's strange. My final invoice definitely has CPF1 on, and my car tells me my premium subscription expires next year when I would've expected it to.

Taken from Teslas web pages. (you have to look at the HTML)

{"code":"$CPF0","description":"Standard Connectivity","group":"CONNECTIVITY","long_name":"Standard Connectivity"

{"code":"$CPF1","description":"Premium Connectivity","group":"CONNECTIVITY","long_name":"Premium Connectivity"

Wasn't it the case that cars the SR didn;t have premium and the more expensive cars did and then they changed them all to subscription with the only difference being the length of the free trial? I'd be arguing in your case, especially if you were one of those that ordered before they changed the website, that you have inclusinve premium.