Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Color Will the Revealed Model 3 Be?

What color will the Model 3 prototype be when shown on 3/31?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

Very new member here, but a longtime Tesla fan going back to the early days of the Roadster. I watched with great anticipation the Model S launch event and the recent Model X launch event. Prior to each of these events, I've always wondered what color vehicle they would display for all to see. In many cases, this would be the first time thousands of people would see this new Tesla.

So I thought it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are for what color they decided for the world's first look at the Model 3.

I basically took the colors available from the Model S's design studio. I know this doesn't account for the special colors the Founder's or Signature Editions can come in, nor the likelihood that the Model 3 will offer a different set of colors than the Model S or X has available.

But let's see what all of you think will be the color as they remove the cover off the Model 3 for all to see for the first time.

--Cintoman

Wish there would be more color offerings, but I'm betting the prototype will be in white. The S was white (not counting the alphas), X was white (not counting the Founders cars) and I see no reason why the 3 would be any different.

If there is more than 1 prototype, I would add blue and red for the other colors.