Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watch Musk Cameo in movie Why Him

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want to waste 90 minutes watch the movie Why Him and look for an Elon Musk Cameo.

Or ... just see this YouTube video ...

Now he's appearing in this kind of trash? Elon, FOCUS!

(If this is covered elsewhere, combine them ... I searched and nothing. And I cannot even figure out how to start a conversation in anything but S, X, etc. )

• Funny
Reactions: b team and Maaz
Focus? I hope you are kidding. Elon is more focused on protecting and improving this planet at home in bed in a deep sleep that 98% of the planet citizens do their waking days. He accomplishes more in a week that our leaders get done in a year. He's a hero to hundreds of thousands of people. If he wants to take a few minutes, if he wants to take a month off to have fun, he's earned it a thousand times over. Gosh, I hope he doesn't, but he has my support to do anything he wishes. He's earned it and owes no one an explanation.

So the man can't take a little time off to have some fun and film a bit part in a movie? What about time off to attend a concert or a game? Time with the kids? Vacation? Are those a lack of focus as well? Who cares how he chooses to spend the little leisure time he allows himself to take. Some executives spend time whacking a little white ball on the grass; he chooses to role play in a movie. I don't see the latter being any less "focused" than the former.

Any this should have been posted in the Elon Musk thread, ... agreed!
But this pos software's navigation is bad ... maybe you can tell me how to do that!
I've already sent a request in for a moderator to move this to the Elon Musk thread.

For future reference, on TMC homepage, click TMC FORUMS. Click link to the desired forum (e.g., "Tesla Motors") and then click "Post New Thread" to start a new thread within that forum. To post to an existing thread (such as in this case), locate and click link to the desired thread (e.g., "Elon Musk") within the forum and enter your new post.

Last edited:
Now he's appearing in this kind of trash? Elon, FOCUS!
I think you're missing the bigger picture. He's getting movie cameos, talk show spots, and general pop culture exposure because he's Elon Freakin' Musk, the guy who's moving us all forward to a better future. His name is synonymous with electric cars, solar energy, and flights to Mars. The more mainstream that vision of the future becomes -- without being a joke -- the better off we'll be, because it can inspire people to make it a reality.

If you want to see a cameo of Elon Musk in a movie, check out the incredibly powerful (and important) film, "Racing Extinction". A super cool/tricked out Model S also makes quite an "extended" cameo in the film. Anyone who belivies in Elon's mission to save our planet needs to see this film as soon as possible. Trust me!

-Andrew