Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I knew it would inevitably happen and it was today. I have now been pushed to April. No love for the Seattle area or people that ordered in mid January.
It's kind of ridiculous I got a message to do my financing which only is good for 30 days and then get pushed out more then 30 days.
This system is flawed.

OD 1/17
EDD 1 - 2/16-3/16
EDD 2 - 3/1-3/29
EDD 3 - 3/6-3/20
EDD 4 - 3/26-3/31
EDD 5 - 3/28-3/31
EDD 6 - 3/31-4/28 (on 3/22)
Still waiting on VIN
Thought I would reply to yours because I too do not get their system. I ordered a MYP and these are said to be more available, delivered faster, not as popular as the long range, whatever the reason for a shorter wait. Ordered on 4/6 and was given EDD of “April.” Then got a EDD range of 4/22 to 5/6. That got pushed to current EDD of 4/29 to 5/13. I have a trade and the trade offer is good to 5/12.

All of that sounds reasonable until I see the exact spec car available in Spokane (Liberty Lake). I see it was built on 4/17 and delivered on 4/25 and it’s sitting there. Why didn’t Tesla send that 300 miles west to someone who actually ordered one just like it? That’s what I don’t understand. I also still don’t have a VIN.

Thought I would reply to yours because I too do not get their system. I ordered a MYP and these are said to be more available, delivered faster, not as popular as the long range, whatever the reason for a shorter wait. Ordered on 4/6 and was given EDD of “April.” Then got a EDD range of 4/22 to 5/6. That got pushed to current EDD of 4/29 to 5/13. I have a trade and the trade offer is good to 5/12.

All of that sounds reasonable until I see the exact spec car available in Spokane (Liberty Lake). I see it was built on 4/17 and delivered on 4/25 and it’s sitting there. Why didn’t Tesla send that 300 miles west to someone who actually ordered one just like it? That’s what I don’t understand. I also still don’t have a VIN.
Maybe someone ordered it and rejected it during delivery so now it just sits there. It's probably more expensive to ship 1 vehicle from Spokane to your area than to ship a batch from the factory to your area.

Reactions: OlyY