Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup. Basically a very small margin of error to be pushed into 2022. Keeping my fingers crossed though. Just wish they would give at least some level of confidence so that I can actually plan for the holidays like everyone else in the world that isn’t waiting on a Tesla.
I am planning to go to cali on 7th for 3/4 days. So called tesla toll free number and asked and guy said it will be end on month or starting of January, thats what he saw on his end . You can do the same . Plus they give one week window for delivery.

Reactions: jebinc
Is this on app new for everyone or upcoming deliveries?
20211204_202152000_iOS.jpg

This is what I see, is that similar to what you see on your app?

Nope still the same , 9-31 December, but i know it will change at last minute like always.
Well, so much for that. Mine changed this morning to Dec 31-Jan 28. Pushed out an entire month. I was suspicious of a 30-31 date which sounded like an attempt to say they want to get it to me by end of this year.

I really hope everyone’s EDD doesn’t change like mine. I’m really starting to think that this has something to do with the price I’m locked in at….

Well, so much for that. Mine changed this morning to Dec 31-Jan 28. Pushed out an entire month. I was suspicious of a 30-31 date which sounded like an attempt to say they want to get it to me by end of this year.

I really hope everyone’s EDD doesn’t change like mine. I’m really starting to think that this has something to do with the price I’m locked in at….
Based on what I've read on other threads, the white interiors are under high demand and probably the cause of your delay.