Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to trade! No...not for my car silly!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that I've took delivery of my P3D+ I'm looking for someone to do a 1 to 1 trade of the USB phone charging cord. I've got a Google Pixel 3 and 3XL phone that use USB-C cords and I have no need for the other cord! I would like to trade out with anyone, my unused Lightning charge cord (iPhone type) for a USB-C cord.

Hit me up via PM...thanks

Happy New Year!

Now that I've took delivery of my P3D+ I'm looking for someone to do a 1 to 1 trade of the USB phone charging cord. I've got a Google Pixel 3 and 3XL phone that use USB-C cords and I have no need for the other cord! I would like to trade out with anyone, my unused Lightning charge cord (iPhone type) for a USB-C cord.

Hit me up via PM...thanks

Happy New Year!
Hi. I need a lightning cord. Do you still have one? Swap?
I don't have a extra USB C cable but I do have a extra lighting cable I'd be willing to give away if anyone needs it
Do you still have it? I'd cover postage! Thanks

Slightly unrelated but for the 3rd party wireless charger inserts that people buy, do people know if we need two charging firewire or USB-C cords or just one in order to make them work?

Like most things.... it depends. :p I've heard the Jeda wireless charger doesn't need both. I have the Nomad charger and it requires both USB ports to work. The charger includes the two cords (they're permanently attached).