Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wallbox scheduling issues since the time change to BST?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a Wallbox Pulsar Max for charging my Model 3 and so far it's been flawless. I have a schedule set for 00:30 - 04:30 each night (I'm on Octopus Go) though don't charge every night,

Everything was working fine until the clocks went forward at the weekend. On Sunday when the time actually changed, I lost an hours worth of charging (which makes sense) which was a bit annoying as needed a full charge, so had to charge on peak rate for a bit in the morning.

When I was looking into the Wallbox app I noticed my schedules had changed to 02:00 - 04:30 for some bizarre reason. After a few attempts, I managed to revert the schedule back to the original times (00:30 - 04:30).

As the wife has been away with the car for the past few nights, last night/this morning was the 1st time I've charged since the weekend. Long story short, the car has charged but only seems to have started at 01:30, so once again I've had 3hrs charging instead of 4.

Anyone else having this issue? Haven't tried resetting the Wallbox yet but will do that today before trying again tonight.