Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Chargers are back in stock as of August 16th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered this morning and no confirmation email. Nothing. But CC was charged. No clue how to check or whom to contact. Did send email to [email protected] Nothing
Did you check your spam folder? I believe the emails are automated for purchase. I’m a little disappointed with Tesla’s online store atm. I ordered a key on August 8th and received confirmation. Didn’t hear about shipping so on 08/13 I emailed them. It magically updates on the order page and shows shipping on 08/10 but showed no movement from Fedex. Friday it actually left Tesla and I will be getting 08/18. They need to step their game up. Shouldn’t ship on Tuesday and not leave their warehouse until Sunday. I need to start checking with the SC more to see what they have in stock.

Did check everything. Nothing. No way to find out. If you did ordered can you check if you did get confirmation email?
It would be in your order history if you have an email address/password created for the store. I don’t think you can check out without setting one up. Just go to online store and click sign on. It will show your order history.