Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall charger installer in Portland, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I just purchased a Tesla Model Y. I am looking for electrician to install the wall charger in my garage. I have a 200 amp panel and have room for the breaker. My panel is in the finished basement room and need to get the wire pulled in the garage about 75 feet. Can anyone recommend an installer they have used recently with good experience.

Hi,
I just purchased a Tesla Model Y. I am looking for electrician to install the wall charger in my garage. I have a 200 amp panel and have room for the breaker. My panel is in the finished basement room and need to get the wire pulled in the garage about 75 feet. Can anyone recommend an installer they have used recently with good experience.
'Greenbox Mechanical' is an installer I have used. They were quick and stuck to their quote.

Upvote 0
Hi,
Assuming you have PGE (and not PacifiCorp), check out the PGE website for links to rebates and installation help: Electric Car Oregon | Chargers & Benefits | PGE

Upvote 0