Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can see that, but why include the latest HW4 with higher priced / revenue configurations?
It’s not that easy on the production line. Every single configuration moving forward will get HW4 in Tesla’s eyes. What they did was use up all the HW3 regardless of the configuration and moved to HW4 when they ran out of HW3 components.

It makes no sense on a production efficiency level to separate which cars get which HW. Unfortunately it just luck of the draw.

And the thing is, even when ordering all black interior.. its not all black, the pillars and liner near roof is white/gray as compared to the black & white premium interior which at least evens layers out over the variance between black and white. The black interior only goes up the sides and doors and the start of the pillars up are the off color white/gray.

Reactions: pkmody
Received VIN 5/21, EDD disappeared for a few days after that, and finally got the email to schedule delivery yesterday. Taking delivery this Saturday!
Confirmed with an SA last week that my MYP had HW4. VIN (PF779k) didn't seem to be a HW4 so I went to a Tesla store and they confirmed it was HW3. I upgraded from MYLR to MYP last week and received a VIN hours later when I was told I'd be put at the end of the line so I'm guessing it might've been a reject car. Decided to cancel my order today and reorder. Hope it's worth the wait!

Reactions: dudette and Bucketz
And the thing is, even when ordering all black interior.. its not all black, the pillars and liner near roof is white/gray as compared to the black & white premium interior which at least evens layers out over the variance between black and white. The black interior only goes up the sides and doors and the start of the pillars up are the off color white/gray.
Yeah, I never looked at the black, just always wanted the white/black after seeing it.

Reactions: W R Carter
Oklahoma
MYP Red w/B&W interior
OD: April 30
EDD: May 2023
EDD2 given on May 10: May 23 - June 20
EDD3 given on May 23: June 10 - June 19
VIN also provided on May 23

Update on May 26: Delivery location changed from my house in central Oklahoma to Kansas City at my request (vacation schedule conflict with the home delivery window). SA said it's scheduled to arrive in Kansas City on June 4th. Up until today my delivery window still stated June 10-19th (again, this accounted for being dropped off in Kansas City and then loaded on a truck to be delivered to Oklahoma).

Update on May 28: Delivery window is completely gone. VIN remains unchanged.

EDD4 given on May 31: June 1 - June 10

Getting closer, but not holding my breath for a tomorrow delivery.

Reactions: jakegozdeozgur

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    825.7 KB · Views: 107