Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice Commands "Initialising"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, when entering the car (2018 Model S 75D) I get a message on the dash Voice Command Initialising with the little peep noise. Then nothing. When pressing the voice command button the car does not respond at all. When I press the horn, it starts listening and I can ask it to perform a function which it recognises on the dash but then does not perform the requested action!

Any ideas please. Done the normal resets and car was in with Tesla recently and had a full 12V reset done as well. Still no voice function!

Hi, when entering the car (2018 Model S 75D) I get a message on the dash Voice Command Initialising with the little peep noise. Then nothing. When pressing the voice command button the car does not respond at all. When I press the horn, it starts listening and I can ask it to perform a function which it recognises on the dash but then does not perform the requested action!

Any ideas please. Done the normal resets and car was in with Tesla recently and had a full 12V reset done as well. Still no voice function!
I had something similar. Turns out it was the steering wheel buttons. They were replaced and all has been well since.

Reactions: NikoV6