Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video recording 21 M3 SR+ MCU2, HW3.0 using HDMI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to use the HDMI port on M3 SR+? DirtyTesla YouTube influencer has operational, live copy of his display using a capture card of some type. Has anyone found a way to export camera feeds so that ALL camera feeds can be recorded (not just four of TelsaCam). Want to add my 4K resolution Fitmax dashcam in timesync with other 9 feeds.

Does anyone have a functional mapping of MCU2, HW3.0, Intel Atom COAX wires by color? I understand from Left to Right that first two Black coax (Fish Eye cam, Narrow cam), next two White coax (Side Door Cams), next two Brown coax (Left & Right repeaters). There are four remaining coax on the top row: Left to Right Black coax (Third Autopilot cam), White coax (Interior cam), Purple (???) coax, Blue coax GPS. Under these four coax are two more (Left to Right) Green (???) coax and Off-white (???) coax. I have two more color coded White coax connectors: One on the left for FM Antenna amp connected to in-glass film antenna. One on the right for FM/HD tuner also connected to in-glass film antenna.

Preliminary research suggests that Green coax is linked to Radio FM/HD tuner. Any ideas on Purple and Off-White coax camera feeds?