Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 supercharging screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am just now trying V11 on my 2015 Model S. When supercharging, I do not see either the rate of charge in kWh, nor the estimated time to completion. I see these at home on AC, but not when supercharging. Those are essential numbers. I can't believe you no longer even get an estimated time to completion anymore! What am I missing?

Please forgive if this has been discussed before, but I did search the forum.

I am just now trying V11 on my 2015 Model S. When supercharging, I do not see either the rate of charge in kWh, nor the estimated time to completion. I see these at home on AC, but not when supercharging. Those are essential numbers. I can't believe you no longer even get an estimated time to completion anymore! What am I missing?

Please forgive if this has been discussed before, but I did search the forum.
It's on your instrument clusters.

• Informative
Reactions: kavyboy
Thank you. I guess I never thought to look there. Both times I've been supercharging since the update I have been pretty preoccupied with other things.
You are welcome.

I too was really frustrated when the User Interface was changed for worse. The giantic central display is a waste when all the charging information was not carried over.

Hope the UI get better.