Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unique Tesla RoC Edition for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I want to sell my Tesla Roadster 2.5 RoC Edition.

A very special Roadster owner buys a very special second car | Blog | Tesla Motors

There were 4 RoC Roadsters in total, but Tesla Germany told me that all but mine have been reverted to standard roadster. So mine is in fact the last one, a real unique car. It has 7500km and is like new.

The Car was the first electric series car at an FIA event. It was driven and signed by Sebastian Vettel, Sebastien Loeb, Eric Comas and Travis Pastrana. Excellent condition. Comes with Carbon roof and Softtop.

Preferable for EU buyers, but I am open for everything if we can handle shipping.

_MG_3578.jpg
_MG_3630.jpg
1.jpg
IMG_1526.jpg

Hey guys,

sorry for the late response, I forgot to turn on notification.

If seriously interested I provide asking price over pm.

The FIA setup includes:
- Full carbon fibre seats
- 6 point harnesses
- Killswitch on hood and inside
- Fire extinguisher in driver access
- rear facing tow eye
- complete roll cage
- interior without harness

I hope I didn't forget anything.

IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1532.jpg
IMG_1513.jpg
IMG_1514.jpg

good question. I'm not sure, got to call the garage where it is parked atm. I think only 5/6 point, but the reel of the 3 point is there I think. Just the fixtures are missing. I'll find out.

Hello everybody.

I made a mistake with the prices I've sent you: I forgot you don't have to pay the german VAT. So the new asking price is 110,000$ + 2,000$ shipping.

@Montgom: 3 point harness is no Problem, the Tesla get's preshipping service anyways, so no problem to put in the standart 3 point harness.

Still available guys! Offers?

Oh and by the way, because I got some questions: the RoC is not a privately build custom roadster, it is an extremely limited official edition! All modifications have been done by tesla motors prior to delivery.

Last edited: