Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if daft question - do the 2023 cars still come with a charging cable in the UK?
Yes. Check for type 2 and 13A socket charging cables usually in the frunk, sometimes the undertrunk. Occasionally they have been mislaid or forgotten along the supply route, and notifying on them on collection is sensible so they know it was their problem and replace without debate.

Those of you with a booked delivery for early March and buying via PCP - have you had your final invoice yet? I had received a text last week like many of you with licence plate and VIN, but also another one telling me the payment itā€™s due. However on the Tesla account website, while delivery date is shown, everything else says theyā€™re drafting final invoice now.

Those of you with a booked delivery for early March and buying via PCP - have you had your final invoice yet? I had received a text last week like many of you with licence plate and VIN, but also another one telling me the payment itā€™s due. However on the Tesla account website, while delivery date is shown, everything else says theyā€™re drafting final invoice now.
Same state as yours. However, initially soon after booking there was an option allowing me to pay by wire transfer (had Tesla bank details). But, not sure when , now there is no option to make payment. Letā€™s wait and see

Last edited:
Reactions: manub
Got my VIN today - on Tesla contract hire agreement documentation. Can I track shipping info via the VIN? Really impressed with the Tesla ordering process, compared the frustrations of dealing with Kia (estimated delivery March to September!!) Excited!

Reactions: manub
Status
Not open for further replies.