Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just found out my registration number for my Tesla y from the lease company is there any way by using this I can tell what options the car has thanks
Unlike more traditional manufacturers, TESLA don't offer that many options. The limited options they do offer all result in extra cost - I would assume you know what you've ordered and how much it is going to cost you though?
Out of interest, when is your car scheduled for delivery to you? I'm curious to learn how far in advance of your delivery date you have learnt your reg number. Thanks.

I ordered a MY RWD in blue through a Lease company last week. Tesla confirmed with Order number on Monday. I cant seem to use the Order number for anything. Looks like I need the VIN assigned to get more details. Is that right ?
You won’t be able to see or do much with the order or RN number if you’ve leased - as you are technically not the owner of the car. (I’m leasing too).

You should get text updates direct from Tesla though but you can’t see any order details or progress via your Tesla account.

Just got text confirming my reg (SJ23) and VIN. Model Y RWD ordered 18th Nov - delivery date 2/3/23
I'm taking delivery of my MY at home on 1st march so if your timeline is anything to go by, I might find out my reg number any day now 🤞

TESLA have confirmed it will be a '23 plate but i'm keen to learn if it spells out anything awkward or any embarrassing acronyms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.