Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The replies were quite amusing if not predictable - whilst not stuck on the motorway the carnage around this was a nightmare. My 30min drive home turned into 2hrs 30 and narrowly missed joining the slip road for the M3.
It was a big accident but thankfully no one was badly injured.

As there hasn’t been a shipment recently you don’t expect them to be transported around at the moment. Tesla must have more stock held in Southampton than their website inventory shows.

1673682958502.jpeg

Hi all - new member here. I had a EV6 on order for 6 months but after the MY price reduction I took the plunge, went for a test drive, loved it and placed an order today. I've ordered a Midnight Silver 19" MY Long Range - dealer told me it's likely to be 1 month wait (they had some white available immediately but I don't mind waiting 6 more weeks to get a 23 plate). Fingers crossed it won't be too much wait though :)

Reactions: Frizzy and MrT3
Has the delivery process changed a bit?
I have a MY RWD (White/Black/19") on order and had a delivery window of 21 Feb to 3 Mar for the last week or so. Today I got a message to book my delivery pickup appointment and have now booked for Wed 22 Feb, so just 5 weeks away. However, no hidden VIN in source code yet so it seems that no specific car has been allocated. When I collected my M3 RWD last year, I'm sure that I had the hidden VIN allocated for at least a week before I got the message to book my pickup appointment. Can anybody clarify the current process?

Morning all, placed an order for a model Y RWD in midnight silver via drivespeed leasing (leaseplan is the Funder) on Friday 13th Jan.
I spoke to Tesla chat yesterday who provided the RN. Any rhyme or reason as to how long I’ll be waiting for a vehicle to be allocated etc? Or do I just need to find some patience and wait to be contacted? Cheers

Morning all, placed an order for a model Y RWD in midnight silver via drivespeed leasing (leaseplan is the Funder) on Friday 13th Jan.
I spoke to Tesla chat yesterday who provided the RN. Any rhyme or reason as to how long I’ll be waiting for a vehicle to be allocated etc? Or do I just need to find some patience and wait to be contacted? Cheers

I’ve ordered direct on 14th, got a two weeks delivery interval the day after.

Hey all. I’ve got a confirmed delivery (not collection) to Glasgow for my MY RWD on the 23rd Feb. However, I’ve had to defer this till 2nd March as I’m away on hols.

I’m a lease customer (so don’t get to see VINs or any of that stuff).

What are the chances my reg will be a 23 instead of a 72?

Hey all. I’ve got a confirmed delivery (not collection) to Glasgow for my MY RWD on the 23rd Feb. However, I’ve had to defer this till 2nd March as I’m away on hols.

Hi, sorry can’t advise re registration but could I ask when you placed the order? Also did the lease company or Tesla themselves contact you re delivery? I ordered mine 13th Jan. cheers

100% as Tesla will only register the vehicle the day before or on the day of delivery.

Reactions: Mistake Not
Thanks for the updates Mr Miserable. My UK M3P is still showing 1st March delivery so wondering if it might end up on the GRAND MARK, destined for Southampton on 19th Feb. In other news, my lease company just confirmed they will pass on the recent price reductions from Tesla to me which is great news!
Hi, can I ask which lease company you went with as mine are saying they are not passing the price reduction on.

Reactions: Bankstarr
Status
Not open for further replies.