Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had TuxMats in my Model 3 since June of 2018.
The finish is flaking off in multiple places, and TuxMat says it is 'wear and tear' and not warrantied. Just a heads up to those considering these mats, the quality isn't as good as it seems.

Thank you for your long term feedback. I have read so many good reviews(long and short term) that I am sold on the product. Tuxmat has made incremental updates since few years ago. Their customer service has also improved a lot based on user feedback. I spoke to them multiple times requesting for some kind of discount and they have been patient with me lol.

I wish I could receive anyone's Tuxmat order number in this forum. I can call Tuxmat and they can convert it into promo code. I will do the same for the next guy in this forum.

The TuxMat Referral Program is an opportunity for existing customers to share their order number with a friend or family member so that they can use it as a coupon code to save $10.00 off their order. This is one-time use coupon code that can be entered at checkout.

In addition you the customer would receive a $10 Amazon gift card for helping us to get the word about The Ultimate Car Mats.