Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportLine 18" Wheels on 2023 Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Resist

Mar 24, 2019
California
Put on the TSportLine 18" TS5 Satin Black wheel package with Michelin Sport Pilot All Weather 4 tires and it looks better than I thought it would. Thinking I want to change out the TSportLine center cap with a Tesla logo cap but can't seem to find one that's all stain black or even chrome logo with satin black. TSportLine sells a set of 4 in Satin Black for $160, which is just crazy insanity! Has anyone found more reasonable priced ones that match these rims?

Last edited:
I remembered that I put stick on Tesla emblemed center caps on Rimetrix wheels cover center caps. So I used a hair dryer to heat them up and remove them, then stuck them to the TSportLine center caps. Problem solved and they look great.

Put on the TSportLine 18" TS5 Satin Black wheel package with Michelin Sport Pilot All Weather 4 tires and it looks better than I thought it would. Thinking I want to change out the TSportLine center cap with a Tesla logo cap but can't seem to find one that's all stain black or even chrome logo with satin black. TSportLine sells a set of 4 in Satin Black for $160, which is just crazy insanity! Has anyone found more reasonable priced ones that match these rims?
This was recommended to me as a good storyline black match.

Reactions: Resist
Hey there! I'm new to the forum. I have a 2023 Model 3 Performance with 20s. I'm thinking about getting some Tsportline in 18s. Have some questions about the ride comfort. Is there a big difference?

Hey there! I'm new to the forum. I have a 2023 Model 3 Performance with 20s. I'm thinking about getting some Tsportline in 18s. Have some questions about the ride comfort. Is there a big difference?
Ummm, yes. But the more important reason to go with 18's is they have more sidewall to protect the wheels from road pothole or curb damage. Plus you get better range.