Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint Recommendations in Philly Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the text of the email from back in July '16 when I was setting up the appointment.

Hi Ryan,
I'm sorry we do not carry that type of film at our shop, the crystalline is actually right around the same price as the photosync though. The crystalline only goes as dark as 40% so I would recommend using our Rayno phantom S9 which is a nano carbon ceramic film that is very similar to the crystalline but it goes as dark as 5% and as light as 50%. The Rayno S9 would be a good choice for what you were looking for because it has the heat rejection technology that crystalline has but it has many shades to use to accomplish the look you were going for, for the whole car including the front windshield and it's more affordable than the crystalline. To tint your Tesla in Rayno S9 it would be $375.00 for the sides and back and $175.00 for the front windshield plus tax, which comes to a total of $583.00. Our phone number is 610-544-8468 if you would like to call and ask any questions or are ready to schedule. Thanks again for thinking of Elite Glass Tinting for all of your tinting needs.