Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The Upgrade Every Tesla-Driving Parent Needs to Discover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Tesla owners, the vehicle is more than just a mode of transport; it's a mobile office, dining room, and entertainment hub.

1710430473230.png

However, integrating these activities smoothly, especially with kids on board during long drives, presents a unique challenge. Keeping the rear compartment organized and engaging for children is crucial for a peaceful journey. If eating in-car is happening, it gets even worse…

A Common Scenario​

We've all been there - trying to manage the chaos in the backseat as kids juggle food, games, and movies. The mess and disorganization can quickly escalate, turning your Tesla into less of a luxury vehicle and more of a battle zone. The front cabin's foldable tray offers a partial solution but falls short for those seated in the back.

Don't be a Slob: The New Foldable Car Tray​

Acknowledging these gaps, we’ve redesigned our foldable car tray specifically for the Tesla’s rear compartment. This new model is not just an accessory; it's a game-changer for families and travelers alike.

What Sets the New Model Apart?​

• Versatility: Designed for both front and rear use, ensuring all passengers can enjoy its benefits.
  • Enhanced Stability: Includes a sturdy installation system with metal holders and magnet attachments, perfect for on-the-go use.
1710430543430.png
  • Easy Storage: It still carries forward the same folding capacity as its predecessor, ensuring easy storage in the trunk or under the front seat.
1710430809843.png
  • Simplified Installation: Our updated design and accessory kit make it easier than ever to set up and enjoy.
1710430734255.png

Discover the installation process.

Final Thoughts​

This all-in-one product is compatible with every Tesla model and significantly reduces the need for multiple accessories. It’s designed to enhance your Tesla experience by keeping your vehicle organized and your passengers content.

Explore Further​

We're committed to solving the unique challenges Tesla owners face, providing practical, innovative solutions. Check out our full range of products tailored for the Tesla lifestyle. Use the code TMC5 to get 5% off!

Last edited:
Looks REALLY nice.

I will say though from the website it’s pretty difficult to understand WHAT ONE GETS? There is a bundle, then tray tables staring at $25, but then it’s listed as $79… and a link but that lands at $169? A bit better description MIGHT be beneficial.

• Love
Reactions: Jowua
Does the table interfere with the steering wheel? Asking for a friend.

Beyond that, I didn't know Trump owned a MY?
1710461275333.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jowua
Looks REALLY nice.

I will say though from the website it’s pretty difficult to understand WHAT ONE GETS? There is a bundle, then tray tables staring at $25, but then it’s listed as $79… and a link but that lands at $169? A bit better description MIGHT be beneficial.
REALLY love that you like them.

We specify inclusions under specs but let me clarify:

Foldable Car Tray Bundle includes 2 trays and accessory kits for the rear seats for $167
Foldable Car Tray for Tesla comes with just one tray for US$79.95
PS: Happy Meal not included 😉
1710516659019.jpeg

Looks REALLY nice.

Thanks for the feedback. Good point:
Foldable Car Tray > $79.95
Accessories Kit > $25.00 (this allows it to be used in the back)
Bundle > $167 (2 trays and 2 accessory kits)