Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The hidden truth about Paint Protection Film and why you should get it immediately for your Tesla in Devon, Collegeville, Phoenixville PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TotalDetailing

Local Vendor - Mid-Atlantic
Dec 15, 2020
PA
The truth about Paint Protection Film and why you should get it immediately!

Paint Protection Film keeps your vehicle new for longer!

Every time you drive your vehicle, regardless of what you do or how you drive - the paint on your vehicle will be ruined over time. Rocks are lying on the road that can be launched into your vehicle by other drivers on the road or even your own car, as it sends rocks and debris flying down your rocker areas. Bird poop, tree sap, tar, brake dust also run the risk of destroying your vehicle. Eventually, your paint gets chipped and oxidation sets in and the value of your vehicle decreases. That’s ok because Ceramic Pro Pottstown offers multiple solutions to keep your vehicle looking new for years.

What kind of Paint Protection Film should I look for?

Our self-healing paint protection film is designed to protect your vehicle's paint from road debris and flying rocks. The paint protection film is the number one way you can keep your vehicle value high. If you combine our Paint Protection Film with our Ceramic Coating you will be providing the Ultimate Armor for your vehicle.

How long does Paint Protection Film typically last?

Our Paint Protection Film carries an industry-leading 12-year warranty (longest in the industry) and is impregnated with nano-ceramic particles. This gives our Paint Protection Film a long-lasting shine and clarity. Other paint protection films will yellow and fade over time - Paint Protection Film from Ceramic Pro Pottstown will lock in the new look of your vehicle thus holding the resale of the vehicle for much longer than a vehicle without paint protection film. Paint Protection Film can be installed on matte, satin or gloss paint finishes.

What about Ceramic Coatings?

Ceramic Coatings often will work in tandem with a vehicle that has paint protection film installed. It is in fact the best of both worlds. Ceramic Coatings give your paint protection film a significant boost in chemical resistance, gloss, and overall ease of maintenance. Adding a ceramic coating to your PPF is the best way to protect your investment.

When should I have Paint Protection Film installed?

In an ideal world, the vehicle would be purchased from the dealer and then transported to our clean facility to have paint protection film installed before the vehicle is driven on the road. This way you can ensure that the paint on your vehicle will be protected from the first day you own it. This way your vehicle looks brand new for years to come.

Is wrapping every edge a good practice?

To a certain extent. Our high-end KAVACA Paint Protection Film is very flexible, but even then, PPF can only stretch a certain amount. Wrapping every edge is ill-advised because of a few reasons. The first is that the film may need to be pulled too tight to wrap the edge in question. You end up with tons of adhesive marks and weird things that won’t appear. Another great example is corners - wrapping the edge of a sharp corner on a hood or bumper is never a good idea because those areas are extremely high friction and often vibrate. Over time, the adhesive in that area will begin to fail and peel away, so the best practice is to take it to the edge and trim it so it lays on the edge but isn’t stretched.

Should I get the dealer offered paint protection film package?

In general, the paint protection film applied by the majority of car dealers is very low quality, resulting in yellowing, fading, and peeling prematurely. You also run the risk of a very low-quality installer doing the work on the vehicle and can end up with debris in the film, cut marks in your paint, improperly wrapped edges, and film that has been stretched beyond its capabilities. Make sure you work with a professional. PAYING FOR CHEAPLY PRICED PAINT PROTECTION FILM IS THE #1 WAY YOU PAY TO HAVE IT DONE A SECOND TIME!

Why should I choose Ceramic Pro Pottstown?

• Certified Installers - Our paint protection film installers are all manufacturer-certified having completed training and have installed paint protection film on hundreds of vehicles.
  • Clean Facility - Our floor has been sealed with a long-lasting, durable, polyaspartic floor system. Our floors are scrubbed with an industrial floor scrubber at least once a week to ensure that our facility always stays clean.
  • Air Filtration - Our facility boasts more than 2000 cfm of air filtration down to .005 microns. That ensures that we filter the majority of the particulate matter from the air, ensuring that your vehicle has a very clean installation.
  • Temperature controlled - Paint protection film needs to be applied between 65-80*F. Our facility posts a multizone, heat, and air-conditioned workspace, ensuring that each install is applied during ideal temperatures at all times. This not only ensures that the film behaves properly during the installation, but that the installer isn’t insanely uncomfortable during your installation.
  • Secure - Our facility posts 24/7 video surveillance, electronic locks, remote monitoring, and industrial security to ensure that your vehicle stays safe. We also operate our facility on an appointment-only basis to ensure that your vehicle is always secure.
  • Insured - Ceramic Pro Pottstown carries a 2 million dollar insurance policy.
The hidden truth about paint protection film: The hidden truth about paint protection film!
Tesla Window Tint: Tesla Window Tint Near Me - Ceramic Pro Pottstown @ Total Detailing
Tesla Paint Protection: Best Tesla Protection - Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating, KAVACA PPF | Total Detailing

Ceramic Pro Pottstown / Total Detailing
581 W. High St., UNIT A
Pottstown, PA 19464
P: 484 854 1447
W: Ceramic Pro Pottstown @ Total Detailing | Ceramic Coatings & Car Detailing
FB: Log in or sign up to view
IG: Login • Instagram
Google: totaldetailingpa - Google Search
YT: http://youtube.com/totaldetailing

Reactions: GrnSqrl
I had a great experience at Total Detailing/Ceramic Pro in Pottstown. Picked up my new MS LR on 8/25, and dropped it off to Gabe Fletcher and his team on 8/26. I am very happy with the protection I’ve gotten from the full body KAVACA PPF on my vehicle. The car looks great and it’s so easy to keep clean as an added bonus. I also recommend TD/CP for your window tint and ceramic coating needs.

If you’re interested, please see more about my experience here on TMC.