Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Textile Seats in San Antonio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am finally starting the process of designing my Model S and I am really, really interested in going the textile seat route but cannot seem to be able to find a single Tesla in the State of Texas that has them that the Tesla Service Center can get me to try out.

Are there any Tesla owners in San Antonio or nearby that may fit the bill? And would you be willing to meet me and let me see if I am in fact going down the right road?

When I went to my SeC to test drive, I was lucky enough that one of the employees owned a Model S with the textile seats and was nice enough to let me sit in it to compare it with the Next Gen seats. While this is subjective, I didn't like the textile seats' comfort compared to the Next Gen. The advantage of the textile seats however is that the side lip is a lot smaller than on the Next Gen seats. Advantage because in my opinion it makes it easier to get in and out of the car (I'm a big guy, 6' 2"). This could also be a disadvantage since the textile seats don't hug you as much as the Next Gen seats in curves.
Just food for your thought process. Good luck :)