Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this manipulation or is there a rational reason for Fisker's value to more than double today?

View attachment 1038785

In my opinion, Tesla is more valuable than the value currently indicated by TSLA.
You’re talking about price not value. Zero comes to mind for value

Last edited:
I think there is little room for even constructive discussion here, outside of all the bulls. …

Disclosure: I have no stock/monetary position in Tesla (outside of probably retirement index stuff).
So why post all that here, the Tesla Investors thread? That is Not a suggestion to stop critical thinking. It is a suggestion that people who are not Tesla investors are not our role.

Last edited:
I’m more right than ever as of today and will
Keep being more and more right as the stock price falls to double digits and on 8/8 we realize we weee sold robotaxi vaporware like every single “day” event Tesla has ever done.
It is really nice to have egoistic braggarts here? Really just quit TMC. You obviously have no interest as an investor! Not sarcastic, not trying to be rude, just wonder why you waste your time with people who are investors.

Aside from cost, the main advantages are speed, stealth and off road ability.

It isn't possible for any vehicle to out run a drone, not even a Model S Plaid, or an F1 race car. But more speed available is always better when moving in and out of war zones.

I think the Military should ask Tesla / SpaceX to design a very safe/fast field ambulance for evacuations of wounded troops. And also possibly faster transport trucks.

Speeding up evacuations, logistics, and in some cases retreats, is an advantage.
Yes sure...a vehicle that can't get fueled. That can't tow and carry a heavy payload. BRILLIANT. Give them to our enemies.

Plus:

No driver to deal with.​
Multi-car households with reliable access to Robotaxi may decide to become a one-car household and save money, space, time by using Robotaxi for 90% of their local trips.​
All Robotaxis come with a built-in SEP Field Generator. All aspects of maintenance, cleaning, charging, insurance, etc. are covered by the Somebody Else's Problem field.​
Honest question: do you have children?

Most soldiers don't get divorced on their first tour, they get divorced on their second tour when the reality starts to set in for their spouse.

Almost no soldiers gets divorced on their third tour. That's because very few are still married on their third tour, and those who are have spouses who have learned to deal with the prolonged absences.

If Drew's got young kids at home probably both them and his spouse wants him to be at home.
His young kids will never need to work.

• Funny
Reactions: wtlloyd
When describing the unboxed process I think Lars used the phase "just like Cybertruck".

When they are attaching the panels at the end of the process it doesn't matter if they are stainless steel or painted, painted might require a bit more care.

My best guess at this stage is the 25K car and the Robotaxi both use the unboxed process and similar components, but they are (now) different enough to require separate lines and only the Robotaxi line is being built at present, it might not be a matter of space. 4680 cell supply, staff, or components could be the limitation.

These staff layoffs also indicate that Tesla is being "frugal" and wants to be "lean and mean". Ramping 2 different Gen3 lines at the same time would not fit that approach. Once we know the Robotaxi business model, we might have more idea about why they are being "frugal".
Cyber van/ robo minibus could easily be built on CT platform.

For me it would be one of many factors. The way I use and enjoy a driver assistance is on the highway and I suspect a lot of cars will have decent enough highway driver assistance. I am not sure I would even use a driver assistance when driving on small roads or in the city. The cost of it would also be an important factor. I don't drive that much on highways so I wouldn't place a large value on it. Overall quality, reliability, finish, support, service and brand would be other important factors.

But I guess we will soon know since the rate at 99 USD per month should show how the demand is.
I use UN regulations crippled autopilot for about 70-80 of my driving. In town in traffic, disengage at junctions. Great for stop and go in town. All long A roads with 60 mph limits (single lane each way). Have to watch some of the tighter bends though, speed control is not good. On the motorway, in use 99% of the time. I would use FSD(supervised) constantly, in fact I would gift my model 3 to my 86 year old Dad who still has his licence (but shouldn't) to keep him safe.

Yes sure...a vehicle that can't get fueled. That can't tow and carry a heavy payload. BRILLIANT. Give them to our enemies.
Payload has very little effect in range, towing tho'. There are multiple strategies to provide electrical charging to a advancing force, many of which are less vulnerable than a horde of petrol tankers.

Tesla makes tens of billions in profit without FSD, they have $30 billion cash to invest and grow that profit, almost no debt. They are in incredible shape and about to be the first to full automated driving. Not buying up every share you can afford at these prices is missing a once in a generation cinch. Im hoping selfishly the price goes lower over the next few months/years while I load up. If you can't handle this then Tesla is not an investment for you, it's. long term investment, think 10-20 years minimum.

They have so much cash they need to...cut 10-20% of their workforce?

2x Pinocchio's. Let's just ignore the cause of two production interruptions in Germany in Q1. Agenda driven reporting, with a patreon!

This tweet is incredibly dumb. Troy is pointing out sales stagnating in Europe for six quarters. Mr. Ferguson is harping on one quarter.

And as Troy has pointed out, Tesla has plenty of inventory. They grew inventory by 46k in Q1. The two events did nothing to slow sales.

Few understand.