Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, well, when I saw the 66c EPS I was a bit confused as to why the SP was going green, but then 17.9% GM, that's better than expected and hints at a bottoming-out, Tesla also indicate in the slides that the cogs is now reducing

Furthermore, adding $3B cash to the bank account is very nice in these hard times, and mentioning "A.I." on the front page doesn't do any harm either

Tesla si one fo the most savvy marketers in the business. They're giving away nothing!
Maybe in context of audio/streaming. I'd argue that Tesla is giving away access to NACS and, apparently, access to Superchargers. I won't pretend to know the details, but the rate of NACS adoption and Supercharger deals inked in the last few months make me question just how savvy Tesla was on this vs what they could have been. But, to be fair, I seem to sit here in my chair, analyze and question most everything Tesla does as if I'm some expert. I'm not.

Added $3B to the cash pile and very good GAAP margin while the industry is bleeding. Long-term Jackpot!

Yeah, the report is a "miss" but it's still largely great news for the long term. This was always going to be a less than stellar quarter, but Q4 should be a very nice quarter. The future is looking good for Tesla. :cool:

CT deliveries start November 30th! :D

Is this the first time they have confirmed the 800V architecture for the Cybertruck? I believe it was mentioned as a possibility before, but never confirmed.

1697661413511.png

They stopped the 4680 MY AWD. Not sure if/when they will start again.
There is a big chance that Model Y 4680 hasn't stopped, just that now it's on par with the LR, so they are the same. The 10% higher energy density of the 4680 V2 puts the Model Y AWD 4680 pack 1 kWh bigger than the 2170

Now they might have one line dedicated to 2170 and another to 4680, they have to put 4680s somewhere, Cybertruck will eat cells yes, but not until it ramps, and it's way too many cells to keep storing, you can't just put them outside in containers or on the floor like the castings lol