Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@EVWatcher any specific reason that you disagree?

From his tweet:

1620859787754.png

Better to be wise than polite. And no, I’m not talented enough for both; I know my limitations.

BTW, you can’t make this (what’s going on in Tesla, TSLA and Elon world) stuff up. Never have I ever been so thoroughly entertained. The irony, the downright hilarity; EPIC!

😆😆😆😆

Wait until the “bounce”. You think things are funny/ironic NOW….

I can see Tesla buying more Bitcoin from dedicated renewable energy miners.
As usual, people are panic selling. Elon said they're NOT selling their bitcoin, and accepting bitcoin for transactions is SUSPENDED until mining is done with renewable energy.

This is more like ringing the dinner bell for renewable bitcoin miners. I expect that Tesla themselves will create a solar powered bitcoin mining datacenter somewhere in the SW, and kick all the dirty coal powered mines to the curb (can't compete on prices).

It's not Elon's style to look at a problem, throw his hands in the heir, and walk away. No, our boy's got a plan to fix bitcoin forever, not to leave it be as a large emitter of carbon from grid electricity.

Baby, ur gettin' a bath!

Cheers!

“At nearly every spot measured in Alaska, permafrost has warmed since 1978. The biggest temperature increases were found in the northernmost reaches of the state, where the thawing of the once permanently frozen soil has made it more difficult for Native Alaskans to store wild game underground and for drillers to transport oil by pipeline.

[on phone so can’t bold and italicize last eight words].