Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe it's time for TMC to Investigate Gordon Johnson and where his backing is coming from. Possibly we could start a whole new discussion and see if we could find any information on him.
Believe me...i've tried to call him out on Twitter and got blocked....sent an email to his firm requesting for information..nothing. Doubt he is even licensed.

Believe me...i've tried to call him out on Twitter and got blocked....sent an email to his firm requesting for information..nothing. Doubt he is even licensed.

I remember someone on Twitter claiming they did some digging and can find zero evidence that he is licensed.

He likely is committing some level of fraud and if someone had enough drive to bring a lawsuit against him claiming false representation, he would be outed.

Last edited:
What atom is smaller than hydrogen? That would be etherium, not to be confused with the crypto currency Ethereum. Although the two may be related, time will tell.

This was in regard to a post I made where I wrote that Hydrogen was second-smallest. I had just been reading about Helium use in pressurizing Falcon 9 tanks and it was on my brain, which got their places confused. Doh. :oops:

In addition to etherium there is also unobtainium.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: CarlS

whoomp.PNG

Maybe it's time for TMC to Investigate Gordon Johnson and where his backing is coming from. Possibly we could start a whole new discussion and see if we could find any information on him.
Step 1 create new thread.
Step 2 create a go-fund me to hire a PI firm etc.
Step 3 schadenfreude

Thank you all - and anyone I might have missed (so many posts...)! After trying out Nasdaq, Yahoo, CNBC, Marketwatch and Google Finance I ended up with Yahoo. Since none of the others show the running price in the browser tab.

For some weird reason Yahoo do not update the price in premarket. But it's the best so far.
I will miss old.nasdaq.com fondly remembering how it showed me how I got closer and closer to FIRE.
Well, as convenient as the browser tab display is (I use Yahoo too), I am nostalgic about the times the stock ticker was displayed right here on TMC, so we could all see it while chatting about it. :)

Gordon Johnson is editor's pick of the day today on yahoo finance you don't wanna read it I just wanted to point it!

Tesla is right now trading completely out of the realm of reality: GLJ Research Founder & CEO
Mon, January 25, 2021, 12:57 PM
Smells of desperation, by him or his patrons.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
This is not the usual Monday trading. All sorts of stocks in my portfolio zoomed up to start the morning, many to new 52-week highs. Some of burst were the usual suspect high flyers and some were stocks that don’t normally move that much, like Nordstroms and Pulte.

There was something unique that happened this morning. Is it possible that Gamestop had such a destabilizing impact on the shorts that it impacted their positions on everything? Eventually they got control back and then prices immediately plummeted.

One downside of a forum as focused as this one is on a single stock, is that we assume the SP movement is based on the company. This time, the incredible rise and fall in the first hour was something broader. But not as broad as the whole market. A subset of the market that is somehow linked to each other.

I'd LOVE the price to be displayed on my browser tab.No, @jw934 , this does not result in a conveniently displayed TSLA price anywhere with Edge not Chrome browsers, what am I doing wrong?

Edit- Thanks @mrdoubleb , that seems to work for me. If only I didn't have 40 tabs open at a time, I'd be able to see the whole number...

Yahoo on Chrome displays it, @SilverGrey :

upload_2021-1-25_15-3-51.png