Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whats GS?
2560px-Citroen_GSA_Club_X3_1983_%288931538424%29.jpg

Real time big option flows according to FlowAlgo has been non existent today. I am still building conviction that FlowAlgo catches all the big options flow correctly.
Never seen it so empty since the snP announcement.

View attachment 613758

It is quite surprising, but Flowalgo missed out on the GS calls today and am disappointed with this tool. It still does not show them. GS hid their orders well
Anybody got better options for monitoring options, please let me know

Just hit me on why GS PT is $780...that would equate to $3900 pre split. ARK had a PT of $4k pre split for the longest time and everyone laughed at them. So my thinking is the geniuses over at GS got together and said "Holy Sh** everyone, ARK's been right all along...we can't put out a PT that's higher than their initial PT pre-split that we all laughed at for years. Let's put it just below their initial PT so we don't look like bigger clowns than we already are" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Heads up tho, sounds like there’s a chance Chinese stocks could become delisted in the US. I don’t think they will and view this as a buying opportunity if they crash...
House Passes China Delisting Bill, Sending to Trump for Approval. What That Means for Investors.)

Follow the source links in this article. IMO, this is nothing.

"Under the measure, Chinese companies and their auditors would have three years to comply with the inspections before a trading prohibition could take effect"

No short term impact, and no long term impact that can be predicted with a new president coming to office. Basically, nothing will change.

Y'all bought the dip at $540, right?

Not in the sense most mean it- but I did buy to close all my open covered calls at a discount while it was being offered... and hey look an hour or two later I could already have resold them again for an extra 2k or so per call... (I didn't immediately do so- figuring it'd be back close to 600 again soon enough to resell em, and AH looks like that's gonna work out)

BTW funny thing- first hit I got when I had searched "GS $780 tesla" was this:

Stock Market Insights | Seeking Alpha

It's from April 14 2020 reporting Goldman had reintroduced a rating for Tesla, as a buy, with an $864 price target (remember this is pre split).... so that was amusing itself... but OMG, the comments are comedy gold

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: wtlloyd and CLK350
Japan sees end of road for gasoline car sales | NHK WORLD-JAPAN News

NHK has learned that Japan's government plans to phase out sales of new gasoline vehicles by the mid-2030s as it gets into gear for a greener future.

Sources say the economy ministry wants to turn from sales of vehicles that run entirely on gasoline to alternatives such as hybrid, electric and fuel cell cars.

It expects to officially adopt its goal by the end of this year after discussions by a panel of experts.

The move follows Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide's pledge to cut Japan's greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050.

Elsewhere, Britain plans to ban the sale of new gas and diesel vehicles by 2030, and hybrids by 2035.

The US state of California and France aim to end the sale of fossil fuel vehicles by 2035 and 2040 respectively.​

No, it should be ignored. Time is much better spent studying the company.

TA is yet another tool that perfectly explains what just happened but has zero predictive power.
it doesn't matter if it's predictions were 99% or just 50,000000000000001% correct or wrong.
As long as it's predictive correctness was distinct from 50%, we all would be infinitely reach already.

And yet we are not. How come?
We just don't master TA well enough?
It may be so, but are there any souls that got infinitely reach by using TA?
No? So nobody masters TA well enough?

TA thus enters Fermi paradox territory... the absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
Tell that to Nicolas Darvas

Also, calm down. I never said to use TA as gospel, just that it should not be ignored.. geez

Last edited:
Almost bought at work 2 days ago on the go between 2 cases at $565 but when I was about to push confirm on my phone someone called me for an emergency and couldn’t complete it after.

Now I have to go thank that person because I bought $20 lower today.

I hit the 3 last dips before the S&Pinclusion announcement and hit the dip today.

reached my number of shares amount I was aiming.

Now I stop, I promise.

Haha yea right. Wait until the boredom in between your next slow turnovers.

• Informative
Reactions: OrthoSurg
After-action Report: Wed, Dec 02, 2020: (Full Day's Trading)

Headline: "The Grinch that Saved Xmas - Par Deux"

Traded: $26,886,819,180.14 ($26.89B)
Volume: 47,827,468
VWAP: $$562.16

Close: $568.82 / VWAP: 100.36%
TSLA closed ABOVE today's Avg SP
TSLA MaxPain (7:00 A.M.): $560

Mkt Cap: TSLA / TM $539.185B / $188.38B = 286.22%
Note: Yahoo Finance updated TSLA Mkt Cap for shares issued Sep 9th (per 10-Q)
CEO Comp. Status:

TSLA 30-day Moving Avg Market Cap: $454.33B
TSLA 6-mth Moving Avg Market Cap: $341.12B

Mkt Cap req'd for 6th tranche ($350B) tracking for Tue, Dec 08, 2020
Nota Bene: Operational milestones are req'd for next tranche.
'Short' Report:

FINRA Volume / Total NASDAQ Vol = 53.4% (53rd Percentile rank FINRA Reporting)
FINRA Short / Total Volume = 56.5% (54th Percentile rank Shorting)
FINRA Short Exempt Volume ratio was 0.38% of Short Volume (45th Percentile Rank)​

TSLA - SUMMARY TABLE - 2020-12-02.png

QOTD: @2daMoon "Don't doubt your vibe!"

Comment: "MMs try to ruin xmas; Hero After-market w. huge volume spike

View all Lodger's After-Action Reports

Cheers!

Attachments

• TSLA - SUMMARY TABLE - 2020-12-02.png
    TSLA - SUMMARY TABLE - 2020-12-02.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 53