Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Technical metrics - artist interpretation
View attachment 611824

If it were real and they understood it, they wouldn't be spending time creating Youtube videos.

We talked about charity upthread. That should be enough to absolve you of that guilt. 2020 was my best year ever financially, but it still sucked the big one in the net.

Claw, you say?

I got the message 'You'll have more $$ than you will know what to deal with" as the output....is that normal? :D:D:D
As my old boss, that just his company for many 10s of millions, told me I wish I had this wad when I was 50 vs now at 80.

i am 70, I sold a portion of my Tesla shares at @ $420 providing us with enough cash to let the remaining shares ride for my children.
All things in moderation....

I wonder how many of the new Teslanaires will purchase SpaceX stock since they can now be considered Accredited Investors?

I know I will when I reach that plateau, hopefully early next year. Imagine, holding more than one stock!
I’m one but not sure how to do it without selling with paying so much in tax. And it’s not like Tesla isn’t going to gain more.

As my old boss, that just his company for many 10s of millions, told me I wish I had this wad when I was 50 vs now at 80.

i am 70, I sold a portion of my Tesla shares at @ $420 providing us with enough cash to let the remaining shares ride for my children.
I am 47, have 2 kids in private school, live in Southern CA..support the wife's family and my mom. We all live under the same roof...$TSLA has provided me a glimpse into what i can look forward to in the future for our kids, 10 and 8...oh yeah...the SP appreciation does not hurt either :)

I think you must have been smoking something to sell shares at 420...just saying...

CNBS lead TSLA video this AM has David Trainer saying that TSLA is only worth $50 per share.

Shows that CNBS is the greatest source ever for financial analysis. /s

FYI:
David Trainer
Seeking Alpha
Financial Blogger
Ranked #6,245 out of 7,739 Bloggers on TipRanks (#12,084 out of 14,851 overall experts)
Average Return -0.9% Average return per rating
Cannot suppress asking: How long has he been training? And for what? :p

TSLA is up $54 B since I posted on Monday. That's ridiculous to us longs around many years, because that's more than TSLA was totally worth just over a year ago.

upload_2020-11-25_18-2-59.png

Last edited:
TSLA is up $54 B since I posted on Monday. That's ridiculous to us longs around many years, because that's more than TSLA was totally worth just over a year ago.

View attachment 611844
This is a very nice chart. Do you make it? If so, would you consider making an enterprise value version? I think it would show a more insightful comparison to other car manufacturers.

I really hope the IV skyrockets in December. I'm already doing well on calls but my longer term LEAPs that I bought a while ago aren't responding as well as my recent purchases.

Is someone able to confirm/explain why we haven't seen much movement on IV. It has risen somewhat over the past week. We have had a huge run-up in the stock price and not much on IV. Is that due to the fact that share volume is still average if not lower than average? Or is it driven by option volume?

I don't know how much experience you both have with options, but IV is already at a rather high level of 74.

Reactions: Sudre and ABCTG
I am 47, have 2 kids in private school, live in Southern CA..support the wife's family and my mom. We all live under the same roof...$TSLA has provided me a glimpse into what i can look forward to in the future for our kids, 10 and 8...oh yeah...the SP appreciation does not hurt either :)
Sounds like you have already have a blessed life, about to get even better.