Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Volume is still well below what is was during the summer, despite this huge breakout. S&P funds have barely started buying. Deer in headlights.

I think this is hedge funds and MMs front running the actual buying needed by the funds. While there is no way to know for sure it is clear that the S&P committee thought they were smart in announcing a delayed inclusion date but little do they understand the dynamics of TSLA. They move at a snail's pace just like our legacy carmakers.

I'm not a selling a single share is probably the sentiment most of the folks on this forum have. I might sell some in my 401k if the SP spikes to 600$ or more but mostly just having fun watching the SP do it's thing.

Option flow in the last 10 minutes.

upload_2020-11-18_13-48-9.png

Same. I'm "retiring" in May of 2021 and focusing on my rat-race job since deciding that has been difficult. Days like this makes it even harder!
I was furloughed May of this year. Feels good not having to deal with the distraction of having a job.

Also gotta say that staying up late, sleeping well into the morning and answering to no one is great too.

Huge sell order at $490 (over 50,000 shares) was put in right before TSLA crossed $490 for the first time today. TSLA sliced right through this order, but it was brought down below $490 for a bit. However, unlike recent low volume days, the capping attempts are being bought without hesitation. Nice to see volume come back in. The next few weeks should be very, very interesting.