Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but Copyright...:rolleyes:

Yes, indeed, so I propose that one, with *my* copyright (FYI it's called appropriation art)

upload_2020-11-13_9-42-20.png

Tesla Insurance is hiring in Europe:

Careers | Tesla

Program Manager, Insurance Pricing Actuary & Data (m/w/d)

Location Berlin, Berlin

"Tesla is looking for an exceptional and experienced pricing actuary to develop motor insurance products across our European markets and the UK. We are developing the next generation of insurance products protecting Tesla owners, enhancing their ownership experience and lowering total cost of ownership. The Program Manager, Pricing & Data, will work alongside our underwriting, data science and engineering teams to rethink how a motor insurance product is best designed with the customer in mind first."

Related: I got an email from Tesla yesterday with info on Tesla insurance:

By the end of 2020, you can learn more about the benefits of InsureMyTesla car insurance.
Some highlights are:
Up to 36 months compensation for new value
Cover for theft of wall charging stations or charging cables
Cover for damage during charging at third-party / public charging stations
Complete protection of the battery
InsureMyTesla was developed by BavariaDirekt for Tesla vehicles. Thanks to the functions of the autopilot assistance system, you will receive a discount on the comprehensive insurance plan.
LEARN MORE
If your Tesla has driven less than 80,000 km, you may be eligible for an extended warranty.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Sounds like it is not released yet but not far away.

• Informative
Reactions: AZRI11
Like clockwork: 9:45 and 10:00 (EST) pushdowns. I believe these are manipulations, not by market makers, but by groups of smaller short sellers who know that their power is amplified by all dumping at once. But with macros up and rising, and the chart above showing general EV excitement, I think we'll have a mildly green afternoon.

Like clockwork: 9:45 and 10:00 (EST) pushdowns. I believe these are manipulations, not by market makers, but by groups of smaller short sellers who know that their power is amplified by all dumping at once. But with macros up and rising, and the chart above showing general EV excitement, I think we'll have a mildly green afternoon.
Short term , uncertainty about his health is a risk, risk means price concession

Why are they pushing Tesla down and not all the other EV stocks? Nio's market cap has surpassed Tesla's when 10 days after Tesla produced their 1 millionth car.

That's not news.

Anyone know the false positive and false negative rates on the PCR test he had?

It was a rapid antigen test (not a PCR test), probably the Roche one. As others have pointed out, he was probably hovering around the level of detection.

Either that, or he has a strain of the virus that doesn't bind as well to the test (there are 6 prevalent strains circulating).

Last I'll post here about it, talk further in Coronavirus thread if you want to go down the rabbit hole.

Yesterday played out like I thought it would. Today max pain is not $417 as listed. It is any where between >$400 and <$430 now. View attachment 607364

Looking at how THEY bought back the PUTs they had sold, this brought true max pain down considerably. People always want to post the previous days max pain but I have learned that is a good way to always get it wrong. As I had mentioned max pain had been between 400 and 430 all week but not any longer. Yesterday changed that.

It is really hard to see but there are 4300 Calls with a strike of 417.5 now and that is close enough to the Puts that THEY do not care. I doubt they even roll them. Not worth it. Max Pain in my opinion is between >$400 and <$410. It's almost as if today drop in SP was expected today. Overall as long as the SP stays under $420 THEY will be happy. It just can't go below $400.
60 FRI OI closeup.png

With volume as low as it has been IMO this isn't manipulation. It just seems like THEY just read the tea leaves right plus they left their options open right up 'til Thursday. If you look carefully you will see a bunch of Calls fill in at strikes of $410 & $415. They will get to hang onto their shares this week. We have a chance to push back up over $410 just a bit but I don't think it happens. Lets hope I am wrong.
50 THUR OI closeup.png