Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, so I'm guessing this is the squeeze. Now I just need to guess the top.

I don't think even the bullish among us believe this valuation is appropriate for where we are right now right? I have two signals I'm watching as proof the stock is uncorked. Rolling out effective feature complete self driving (which means robotaxi is likely in the nearish future) and/or a decent battery advancement.

So either we aren't there yet, or people know something I don't know.

it ain't easy bein' squeezy

813cbd89c4e27c56523c60e197d99c63.jpg

My short term account has done well, but profit taking has really destroyed my potential results - not complaining.

My long term accounts are just ridiculous. Have gritted my teeth and held the whole time so far. Yesterday my returns were greater in one day than what I thought were prodigious initial investments. They were ten times greater than my short term account where I thought my fancy moves were doing so great.

My point: if you really have to gamble, segregate your accounts. Understand what it means to have a long term investment and a target price. Then, if you are lucky enough to ever own a stock like Tesla, (too much intelligence and foresight on this board to ever call anyone here lucky. Congrats to everyone!) you discover how easy it is to become a deer in the headlights with your short term trading while long term account soars!

As an aside timing is everything. My leveraging in 2015 thru 2018 would have made me tens of millions with moves like this. This did not happen and I took my lumps instead.

All is great now!

All the best!