Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The doofus RAISED his price target to $210 while the stock was sitting at $430. What makes you think he has, uses, or understands information and/or knowledge?
Price target depends on his forecast of the future. With one day left in the quarter, his prediction for Q4 would be based on data.

Even then its a weird time to release an update (unless his boss wanted one before end of the year). A prudent thing would have been to wait for the Q4 numbers.

ps : Back near $420.

On Q3 Letter Update Zach said -

"We are highly confident in exceeding 360,000 deliveries this year."

Source: https://ir.tesla.com/static-files/47313d21-3cac-4f69-9497-d161bce15da4

But people seem to believe Cowen!! Unreal.
Who cares if they deliver 355k or 365k. The stock will drop after the delivery report like it always does, then recover, destroying option gamblers.

355k deliveries = panic selling/shorting
365k deliveries = “sell da news!”

Which is why Elon sent that email. Stock will act irrationally short term

420 shares back in play shortly.

Guess our bazillionaire buyer friend woke up, was dressed by aides, saw the sale, spit out his/her finest coffee and started buying.
In the year 2200, the Earth has utterly destroyed by climate change. A rag tag group of survivors build a time machine to travel back to 2019 and buy Tesla shares, hoping to avoid the climate change disaster.

Read that in the dramatic "movie guy" voice.​

Tesla is not going to do geofenced, period. I don't know why you'd be hoping for that. It's not a Tesla's way to solve problems.

Isn't smart summon already geo fenced to non public roads only?

I see nothing wrong with geo fencing for safety purposes and to release FSD capabilities sooner for places with good weather, clear markings, and not terrible traffic. I rather Tesla release FSD sooner vs waiting on them perfecting NYC roads first.

Isn't smart summon already geo fenced to non public roads only?

I see nothing wrong with geo fencing for safety purposes and to release FSD capabilities sooner for places with good weather, clear markings, and not terrible traffic. I rather Tesla release FSD sooner vs waiting on them perfecting NYC roads first.
That passage was about highways, making it work perfectly at least somewhere.
Geofencing means maintaining maps and relying on them being 100% correct. Tesla will not do that. That's Waymo's way.

Deliveries Of The Made-in-China Tesla Model 3 Start: Videos

Does anyone have a secondary source for this? Inside EVs reports that Model 3 MIC production is already at 280 a day or near 2000 per week.

Big ammunition if true, especially with most media still thinking the factory is making 15 per day or something ridiculously small.

The first deliveries are just a symbolic move, as Tesla is already busy with volume deliveries of hundreds or rather thousands of cars in January.

Let's take a look at the Gigafactory 3, where, according to the video description, Tesla produces 280 cars per day (almost 2,000 per week).

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
That passage was about highways, making it work perfectly at least somewhere.
Geofencing means maintaining maps and relying on them being 100% correct. Tesla will not do that. That's Waymo's way.

Ah

Yeah can't wait for Tesla to stop relying so much on maps. I believe it's the reason why sometimes my speed limit drastically changed to some weird number especially when driving on a highway on a different elevation over inner city roads. Half of my car reducing speed drastically while on EaP is due to this. When people say "hey my car still slams on the brakes"..they should check the speed limit display on the car.

Isn't that pretty much the delivery consensus here too that Tesla will meet the bottom end of the yearly guidance? I've seen a range of a few thousand more than the lowest end of the yearly guidance posted here, but nothing wildly past that.
Tesla is like a slow-rolling train traveling on a track that is sloping down just a bit. It is picking up speed slowly, but will be like a speeding bullet SOON. My prediction is that TSLA will hit $5,000 in the next 10 years.