Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"The wait is almost over" is clearly an important choice of words. What has everyone been waiting for for the last decade? The standard range Model 3 is the elephant in the room. I don't see how it won't be that. I think we also see an update to S/X and possibly news on supercharger V3, though that may follow later.

Everyone has been waiting for FSD for a long time now too!

Anybody care to guess how TSLA will fare after the announcement? The obvious possibilities - $35k Model 3, Autopilot HW3, Supercharger v3, even a Model S/X refresh - are probably already baked in, so I'm leaning towards a "buy on rumor, sell on news" scenario, unless Elon announces something unexpected that knocks our socks off. Still long and strong and hope I'm wrong though...

Just a thought, By the time Bond holders get their money tomorrow and decide to buy TSLA, SP will be 359.99 ;) .. best of luck all

Fate loves Irony ....

Meanwhile, in Scandinavia...

upload_2019-2-28_21-58-52.png

Anybody care to guess how TSLA will fare after the announcement? The obvious possibilities - $35k Model 3, Autopilot HW3, Supercharger v3, even a Model S/X refresh - are probably already baked in, so I'm leaning towards a "buy on rumor, sell on news" scenario, unless Elon announces something unexpected that knocks our socks off. Still long and strong and hope I'm wrong though...
I think you are overestimating the amount of people that believe the $35k Model 3, Autopilot HW3, Supercharger v3 and a Model S/X refresh will come. Most people expect one of these things but not all of them. So if Tesla were to unveil all of these things, I think you could see the stock rise.

Reactions: sundaymorning