Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some new toys on the horizon!

Software update doesn't check for updates anymore for me, last check was 1/8
and that was when I last rebooted the car

Tapping on software does nothing, it only returns "Your car software is up to date as of 1 Aug 6:26 pm"
which is the last time I rebooted the car
I've rebooted a few times before 1/8 with the same result

Reactions: Audietron
Software update doesn't check for updates anymore for me, last check was 1/8
and that was when I last rebooted the car

Tapping on software does nothing, it only returns "Your car software is up to date as of 1 Aug 6:26 pm"
which is the last time I rebooted the car
I've rebooted a few times before 1/8 with the same result
Probably some hold or delays... as they are going thru one off FSD transfer scheme this quarter, I assume many things will take back bench and FSD transfers or FSD will take all the attention.

Things I've noticed on 2023.26.7:
Spotify app is much improved. Handles long playlists much better (I've a list with 340 in it, previously half the time I'd only get to see maybe half of it); the page toggling on long lists is a little awkward though.
Not sure the changes to automatic navigation were necessary, and now there's no way I can see to add a stop without either starting to drive or cancelling and adding both destinations. Since the automatic navigation can only a single destination that's a little annoying when you always have a route that involves an extra stop.
But, the nav directions are visible once more when a menu or app is up so that's nice!

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron and Ecoli
Hate it when that happens. You've tried a reboot, no doubt? Maybe resort to a power off and on?
2023.26.7 software update check appears to be is still not working
The date/time of the check is still not changing, I'm well out side of the 24 hr limit on checking
Try hard reset by changing wheel type and reverting the change... works everytime with me.
Tesla got few different resets...
two scroll wheels = soft reset
wheel change = commas and hardware rescan
power cycle = restart
and so on.

• Informative
Reactions: Steve_Chch