Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop experience has been terrible. Anyone have a phone number?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered three items from the Tesla shop once I bought my first Tesla model S. A key fob, a J plug adapter and a USB drive. Tesla shipped only the $18 key fob in one small envelope. I reached out to them the only way you can, though email. It has been two weeks now and they have yet to reply. They only have an auto reply that it will take 5 days to respond. They owe me over $100 now because I want them to just refund the money. I will never use such a sorry excuse for a retail shop again. Awful experience.

I've ordered many things from Tesla Shop. Every Item is always individually shipped. When I ordered my Wall Connector, I got shipping notice, but Tesla never gave it to FedEx. Three weeks later, I contacted them, and they said they see what happened, and I got one delivered the next day. I contacted [email protected] with good results. Good luck with your order.

I ordered three items from the Tesla shop once I bought my first Tesla model S. A key fob, a J plug adapter and a USB drive. Tesla shipped only the $18 key fob in one small envelope. I reached out to them the only way you can, though email. It has been two weeks now and they have yet to reply. They only have an auto reply that it will take 5 days to respond. They owe me over $100 now because I want them to just refund the money. I will never use such a sorry excuse for a retail shop again. Awful experience.
***Update*** Tesla online orders department finally responded. They did follow through and ship the two outstanding items. However, it took them a month to finally get them to me and nearly no communication regarding the process. Note- I had previously ordered and had installed a Tesla wall charger. That item came in without an issue.